Tank and Channel Washers: No. 7 and No. 4 Models
No. 7 is mainly for horizontal washers in filters and channels, but can also be used for other applications.
No. 4 is the smaller one mainly for vertical washers in tanks and channels.
Each washer head is specially designed for every application, the amount of water is determined by the amount of nozzles and the water pressure. the design and shape is determined by the object in question.
The nozzles and the pressures are optimized not to disturbe the water balance of the system.
A lot of energy and water can be saved by running the washers after one and other and not at the same time.
Advantages of using Trialoy - washers:
- Prevents the slime build-up and clod formation in tanks and channels during operation
- Prevents dryed build-ups from falling in to the pulp
- Continuous washing is efficient - no extra washing needed under shutdowns
- No need to empty the tanks for occasional washing
- Prevents the hardening and moulding of the pulpsta
Low Pressure Shower Bars
- For pressures 0,5 - 20 bar
- Brushable 1,2 - 6,0 mm flat spray nozzles 15°- 80°
- Nozzle pitch and spraying angle for specified purpose
Oscillating High Pressure Shower Bars
- Selfsupporting construction
- Light movement on special bearing supports
- Pressure scale 10 - 60 bar
- Brushable 0,6 - 1,0 mm needle jet nozzles
- Nozzle pitch and stroke for specified purpose
- Better water flow
- Light construction containing bearing suport
- Manual or automatic brushing sistem
Electromechanical Brushing Device
- To clean the nozzles automatically under the paper making process
- For all tight or dirty places where manual brushing is impossible or difficult to arrange and where there is a high risk for nozzle plugging
- Easy to mount and service
- Light and durable structure – no bearing support needed
- Superior quality even under severe conditions