On the 31st of October 2017, an audit was carried out by TÜV, to monitor the transition to the Standard EN NP ISO 9001: 2015.
It was with great pleasure that once again we obtained a very positive result from our work, with the audit report pointing out only 3 suggestions for improvement and no non-conformities.
The positive aspects highlighted by the audit team were:
1. Strong involvement of management.
2. Availability, commitment and involvement denoted.
3. Simplicity of documentary archives to support activities.
4. Adequacy of infrastructures for the area of activity.
5. Strong targeting of foreign markets.
Optieng is grateful to all those who have contributed to another positive result, including our clients, external suppliers, employees, and others.